- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Sales Office Manager to be part of their successful sales office, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Steel Shelving and Storage Solutions to trade only distributors in the UK.
As an experienced Sales Office Manager you will be responsible for all Central Accounts, with a team of 5 Staff your day to day duties will include
• Mentoring and motivating your team team
• Responding to quotations and managing orders
• Managing and developing customer relationships
• Identify and develop new market opportunities and distributor accounts
• Take responsibility for financial control within budgetary remit and achieve company margins and contributions.
As a proven Sales Office Manager you will contribute to the team effort but also be a self-starter, and you will be able to work on your own initiative and motivation.
Specifically you will……
- proven sales office management skills
- demonstrate an understanding of the b2b sector with experience selling within it.
- ideally have and understanding of building or engineering
- be numerate and articulate and educated to A level
- be methodical, organised and computer literate
- have a full Clean Driving License
With over 20 years history providing storage solutions and being part of one of the largest manufacturing groups in the UK and Europe.
• Salary: £25K + Commission , OTE £35k
• Mobile Telephone
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
• Worksave Pension
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org