Job Title: Change Communications Manager - Fixed Term Role
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Duration: 9 months Fixed Term
This is a fixed term role to the end of 2024.
The role will be hybrid so would like someone to be based within an hour or so drive of Kettering so they can reach the office if and when needed - up to two days per week.
Our client is seeking a Change Communications Manager with experience in Supply Chain to lead the change, communication, and transformation efforts for a significant project within the organisation. This pivotal role will focus on delivering the business outcomes committed in their Advanced Planning System Project by fostering sustained awareness, engagement, and commitment across all business functions.
As a Change Communications Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with the project team to manage change across the business strategically.
- Partner with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and corporate communication team to secure project sponsorship and commitment.
- Customise communications for individual functions and deliver impactful messages.
- Develop feedback channels to shape future ways of working and lead end-user engagement initiatives.
- Design and execute a comprehensive change management plan to ensure the successful delivery of the digital transformation project.
The ideal Change Communications Manager will be:
- Experienced in Supply Chain
- An inspiring agent of change with the ability to motivate others and build strong networks.
- Skilled in stakeholder management and able to flex communication styles to suit the audience and context.
- Able to set up a training programme
- Keen on continuous learning and applying the latest thinking and approaches to change management.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.