- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, our client a dynamic, growing company based in St Albans are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to look after their dealer network predominately within the London region.
We are looking for Channel Sales Manager to close and generate new business by developing relationships with the company’s dealer network.
In the role, the Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for building trust amongst channel partners and provide sales support, assistance at customer events and training as required. You will be looking after a dealer network of thirty customers and an addition five that are elite customers requiring all round support. You will regularly attend trade shows with the companies project management team in order represent and promote business products.
The successful candidate for the Channel Sales Manager role will:
- Have experience in Channel Sales Management
- Knowledge of the Broadcast technology, vision mixers or live production solutions would be a major advantage but not essential
- Be customer focussed with a proven track record in technical sales
- Be confident with presentation, communication and time management skills
- Have an ability to manage relationships, identify issues and reach resolutions independently
- Have full UK driving licence
Based in St Albans they are a dynamic company and have been established since 1990. In the last two years the company have experienced significant growth and are looking for a new Channel Sales Manager to push the business forward further. The company take pride in looking after their staff and have regular team events, Christmas and summer parties.
The basic salary Channel Sales Manager role is up to £40,000. In addition the company offers additional £75,000 – £80,000 OTE, 29 days holidays (inclusive of Banks Holidays) extra day every two years, Car or Car Allowance (in the region of £400 – £500), Mobile and Laptop.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below.