- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you a Registered Manager? Do you have experience of working with children with EBD and challenging behaviour? Are you able to work in a fast paced care setting? If so, I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for an exciting role to manage a new service based in Birmingham. The role is to manage a 4 bedded residential home for children with varying needs including emotional and behavioural issues and behaviours that challenge. This is an extremely rewarding role but will also be very challenging and it offers an excellent opportunity to join an expanding organisation.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the service including:
- Day-to-day management of staff and the care and support of the children
- Implement and follow the homes operational policies, and the care practice standards.
- Ensuring staff are carrying out their duties to the required standards
- Ensure Staff training is maintained
- Attending young person’s reviews and other meetings as required
- Dealing with appropriate day to day matters that occur within a Childrens’ Home
You will be an experienced manager in a childrens’ service and ideally you will have experience of children with emotional and behavioural issues. You will hold QCF Level 5 or equivalent or be working towards and you must be a car driver.
A growing organisation who provide high quality, specialist residential, educational and therapeutic services for vulnerable young people.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us