- £34000 - £37500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced Children’s Home Manager to join my client at their residential home located near to Burton-on-Trent.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, company pension, cashback scheme, professional development and beautiful working conditions.
My client provides residential and educational provisions for children and young adults across the UK.
Working within a residential setting and reporting into the Principal, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of this children’s home.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Manage a staff team within the home
– Take part in the ‘on call’ rota (which is shared between the other Managers on site)
– Continually work to develop the service and identify any areas for improvement
– Coordinate the staff rota’s ensuring all shifts are covered
– Monitor the care that is being provided
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us