- £28000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to manage a small home in Kenilworth,for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
This is a brand new project which will require a tenacious and ambitious individual to drive the service forward.
- To promote the normal development of Children and young people
- To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
- To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
- To implement and monitor individual care plans
- To develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
- To be responsible for the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Staff recruitment and performance monitoring
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
- To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
- We are looking for someone who has a degree in social work or NVQ Level 4-5 working with Children
- Must have experience working with young people in a residential setting
- Must have experience of managing complex and challenging behaviours
- Must have sound knowledge of Ofsted and current legislation.
- Someone with Procurement/Tendering experience advantageous
Please note any applicants that do not have the relevant qualifications or experience specific to CHILDREN will not be considered.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively call Kelly on 01213622315 for more information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us