- £27570 - £30862 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Manager to work for our client, an established company who specialise in providing a high standard of care, covering Children’s residential services
On a day to day basis you will be working closely with a well-established and professional team of Managers and other support staff.
You will be able to supply additional support where needed and in turn you will support them to enable the highest standards of care to be delivered.
• Ensure the service is full resourced, with the right level of capability to operate safely and compliantly at all times
• Ensuring Rotas are effectively completed to provide a safe and compliant 24/7 operation
• Ensure that colleagues are appropriately trained, skilled and qualified to conduct activities and provide for the young people
• Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential
• Seek partnerships and working practices that will maximise the care provided
• Maximise budget to provide the best care possible
• Enable the young people to fulfil their potential through structured education, care and wellbeing interventions that are relevant to their needs
• Manage the induction of new young people to the service
• Manage all risk assessments, ensuring actions and reporting are conducted accurately and on time
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will need to work under pressure and develop great relationships.
• Candidates will need to have the below:
• Holds a minimum NVQ level 3 (Children)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in working with child and young adults, preferably in a residential environment
• Varied leadership experience with a proven track record of staff retention, motivation and engagement
• Ability to train and develop people
• Experienced in working with various young people with varying needs and challenging behaviour
• Good awareness of relevant legislation such as Children’s Act and Quality Care Standards
• Experienced in forming positive working relationships with staff
• Excellent multi-tasking ability
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work across and support the management of a 24/7 operation
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us