Support Workers required for a children’s residential service, in Great Barr, that supports young people with learning disabilities. Salary up to £20K plus sleep in allowance.
Day or Waking Night shifts available;
RSW’s working days will be on a set rota of one day on, 2 days off doing a 7.30am-10.30pm Sleep finish at 8am.
Waking Night Support Workers will do a varied month by month rota, usually 3 nights on 2/3 nights off working 10pm-8am.
The organisation is committed to providing bespoke therapeutic support to young people with complex needs, associated learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviours. They have invested heavily in-house clinical support to equip the team with the tools needed to make a difference to their young people they support.
As a Support Worker, you will;
- Deliver the highest standard of care to the residents
- Ensure the young people’s physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Be responsible for engaging the young people in various activities
- Support their educational needs and help them learn independent living skills.
To qualify for the Support Worker role, you will need;
- Experience within children’s residential, either EBD, mental health, complex needs or learning disabilities
- An NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Children’s and Young People’s residential care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.