I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager for a residential children’s home in the Havant area. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Manager, Deputy or Head of Care who has experience of working with Children with Learning disabilities and autism.
The role is based in a small children’s residential home that is dedicated to providing person centred care and support to Children with learning disabilities and autism. Due to the nature of the role, experience of working within children’s services and with learning disabilities and autism is essential.
There are many duties involved in the role of Children’s Service Manager including:
- Provide care for the children on a daily basis undertaking general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Ensure the home is compliant and meeting all regulatory standards at all times
- Contribute positively to the lives of the children, supporting them and ensuring the environment is meeting their individual needs
- The ongoing development of care and support plans and care standards
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging their development
The successful candidate will be an experienced Service Manager or a highly experienced Deputy who is looking to take the next step up. Experience of working with children who have learning disabilities and autism is essential. You will ideally be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service.
The company is a large care group that care for adults and children with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Interested? Click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us