- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
My client is a CQC registered service who like doing things differently. They are passionate about helping their clients to lead and direct their own care and services, thereby giving them the independence, flexibility and choice that’s not available to them under a traditional domiciliary care service. They are currently recruiting for a Client Relations Manager, to support a caseload of clients who live in their own homes, assisting them with the recruitment of staff and management of their own care package. This is a home based role that covers Nottingham – Manchester, and you’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
As a Client Relations Manager you’ll be responsible for supporting clients to manage their personal health budget and maintain choice and control within their individual care package to achieve their desired health and well-being outcomes.
This will involve;
- Visiting clients in their own homes or liaising with them over the phone.
- Working with the client to recruit their own team of care staff, including creating meaningful job descriptions, advertising roles, assisting with interviews
- Contribute to the support planning process and assist with articulating desired outcomes for client
- Risk Assessments
- Review clients’ health budgets and have oversight of the financial situation.
- Chase outstanding payments from funding bodies to ensure packages do not get into financial difficulty.
- Ensure that all staff taken on have full training in place
- Management of staff from a HR point of view – the client directs and leads them on a daily basis
- We’re looking for somebody who is able to identify and apply good practise or legal requirements to a range of scenarios
- You’ll have experience in delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent negotiation skills to achieve the best outcomes for the client
- You’ll have a personable approach with the ability to create and maintain relationships with clients, families, colleagues and external stakeholders such as NHS
- You’ll have experience of supervising others to ensure excellent performance
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or degree level, or equivalent experience
It would be beneficial (but not essential) for you to have a background in Health Care or Social Care, you ,may have worked previously as a care manager, registered manager, service manager, social worker or similar.
Interested? To apply for the Client relations Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information call me on 0121 362 2318.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us