- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I currently have an exciting vacancy for a Client Relations Manager / Case Manager role in the Social Care sector, which would suit an Occupational Therapist, Social worker or Registered Nurse. Working from home but with travel around the UK the Case Manager is responsible for conducting thorough and in-depth assessments and visits with clients in their own homes to assess their care needs for specialist care. As well as an interesting and varied role my client can offer you flexible working, and the ability to work from home. This post would suit a professional such as a nurse or an occupational therapist or social worker.
The Client Service Manager / Case Manager post is an interesting and varied role…
- You’ll be based from home, managing your own diary and you’ll arrange and carry out initial meetings with new clients to the company, to conduct care assessments. You’ll also conduct service visits to existing customers if they have a change in their care needs.
- You’ll provide an accurate report on the circumstances and needs of the client to the management team. Issues in the report may require further discussion with colleagues, funding agencies and other in relation to specialist areas of care.
- You’ll advise and support clients with any concerns they may have
- Support the client and company in the preparation of arguments to funding agencies.
- There is an element of business development within this position, you’ll be promoting and marketing the company’s services to their clients, to CCG’s and to specialist injury centres.
- You‘ll not be managing a staff team, however will need strong communication and team-work skills.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for a health and social care professional such as a Registered Nurse or Qualified Occupational Therapist or Social Worker who is used to managing their own workload, can work autonomously and can be flexible to meet the needs of the company.
- We are keen to talk to case managers, qualified nurses, occupational therapists or social workers who have experience of completing complex and detailed care assessments and have the ability to identify areas of difficulty and strength in prospective care and support situations.
- A professional qualification isn’t Essential if you have worked within a very similar role previously. You may have worked as a Case Manager, Client Services Manager, Assessment Manager, Occupational Therapist.
- It would be beneficial if you have personal or professional knowledge of the lives, ambitions and experiences of people with spinal cord injuries.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle – You’ll be working from home but will travel to clients own homes anywhere in the UK and to their head office, so you must be happy with extensive UK-wide travel.
- Location-wise, we are looking for somebody to be based in the Midlands.
Interested? To be considered for the Case Manager / Client Service Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information on the post please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us