- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- East London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
CLINICAL LEAD (LEAD NURSE)
OUSTANDING SALARY OF UP TO £45000 PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE AND BENEFITS
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
We have an exciting new role that has become available for a Clinical Lead (RGN, RN) to join a growing organisation. The main remit for his role is to Clinical Leadership and training across 8 current locations to ensure the highest quality of care is given.
* Establish and maintain communication with people about routine and daily activities
* Responsible for training and supporting staff on individual packages of care
* Clinical assessments and understanding audits
* Plan allocate and supervise the team
* Competency framework is followed through
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date
The successful must be an, RGN or RN with a current PIN and have worked within complex needs. This role is community based so it is essential that you drive and a full licence. Excellent management and leadership experience is a must
This is a well-established company specialise in complex 24 hour care including Mental Health issues, Neurological, Learning and Physical Disabilities and Dementia. They offer an attractive salary plus benefits. This company also offers excellent career opportunities
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Kerry Gidziewicz at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
My contact details are;
0121 362 2321