- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an RGN qualified Deputy Manager to work in a large sized care home in South West London
This is a rewarding role for a registered nurse with extended clinical skills, in return you will be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
As a Deputy Manager your role will involve:
- To support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the home management
- Use of Clinical Skills including venepuncture, catheterisation and peg feeds
- Care Planning and Risk Assessments
- Demonstrating an awareness of CQC requirements
- Demonstrating an awareness of safeguarding policies
- To act at all times in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct
- To assist the Registered Manager in staff appraisal/supervision
- Must be RGN Qualified and hold a current NMC PIN
- Must be able to lead and supervise a team of care staff
- Must have previous supervisory/management experience
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us