- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Following a recent restructure, I am recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join my client at their beautiful nursing home situated in Settle, North Yorkshire.
This elderly nursing home supports elderly and dementia residents and prides themselves on providing outstanding care and support.
The beautiful building is Grade 2 listed and dates back to the early 18th Century. The home is located within its own secluded grounds and offers a homely environment for all residents on both a permanent and short stay basis.
As Clinical Lead you will work alongside the Deputy Manager to ensure smooth running of the Nursing Home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Ensuring that all residents receive the appropriate care and support
– Work with the Nursing Home Manager to identify any areas for improvement
– Help to manage and develop a multi skilled team
– Provide hands on nursing care, where required
– Lead and motivate a staff team and help to recruit if necessary
– In the Manager’s absence, take responsibility for the running of the home
– RGN (Registered General Nurse) qualified Manager however RMN (Registered Mental Nurse) will be considered
– You will be an experienced manager with a good clinical knowledge
– Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel
– Dedicated to the care of the elderly and enjoy working within a residential/nursing home environment
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a great organisation.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us