- £33000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently looking for an experienced Clinical Lead to take on a new and exciting opportunity working at a reputable, well established and modernised Care and Nursing Home in the Cardiff/Newport area. This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior Nurse or Deputy Nursing Home Manager who is keen to develop their managerial skills.
You will be passionate about delivering nursing care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company that in return offer ongoing personal development, fantastic career opportunities and are dedicated to developing their employees.
The position will be working for a well-established organisation who have a number of excellent care and nursing homes in the area. The homes are excellently maintained, decorate and furnished to a very high standard. You will be joining a company that offer a long term career with ongoing job prospects and personal development. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring exceptional clinical standards are maintained
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications
- Working with and developing nursing staff and ensuring they are fully compliant and all training is fully up to date
- Working closely with the Registered Managers at each site
- Adhering to CQC and Clinical regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
The ideal candidate must have a current NMC PIN as well as some leadership/managerial experience. You will be a confident leader with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us