- £28000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Lead within a well-established, reputable Care home in the Exeter area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead to join an established, close knit team at a well-run, reputable Home in the Exeter area. The Clinical Lead must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of CQC requirements as well as having an active NMC pin. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Work closely with the management team to ensure smooth running of the unit at all times
- Ensure the clinical care standards are maintained and delivered to the highest standard
- Develop and manage the business plan for the home
- Stay up to date with CQC Legislation changes and ensure they are adhered to
- Record maintenance
- Complete accurate and informative monthly and quarterly reports on quality performance
Candidates with a background in a similar capacity as a Unit Manager/Clinical Lead/Senior Nurse within a nursing home with an NVQ Level 4/5/RMA and relevant working experience will be considered.
The role will be working Monday – Friday on a full time basis, in return the company offer a competitive salary of up to £32,000 per annum.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, click the apply here button now. Any questions, please call Stacey at Coburg Banks on 0121 362 2329.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us