We’ve got a great opportunity for a for a Clinical Service Manager / Clinical Lead / Senior Nurse to take up a position within a nursing home where you’ll be responsible for managing nursing and care services within the home to achieve clinical excellence. It’s an essential requirement that the Clinical Manager / Clinical lead is a Registered Nurse (RGN), has extensive clinical knowledge and is passionate about improving and developing services, coaching and mentoring staff and can work well as part of a wider nursing team. On offer is an attractive salary of £50,000 per annum, pension scheme excellent training and development and the opportunity to work for a group that are passionate about delivering high-quality, responsive services.
The Registered Manager Role
As the Clinical Service Manager, you’ll be responsible for the effective and safe clinical and care delivery within the home, managing, leading supporting and coaching the staff teams, ensuring that they are well supported and happy in their jobs. You’ll deputise in the absence of the Home Manager.
The Clinical Service Manager / Clinical Lead is responsible for;
- Staff supervision and appraisal
- Review and update Care plans, Risk assessments, liaising with clients and their families to ensure involvement
- Conduct audits
- Ensure that staff understand goals, measures and targets that need to be achieved.
- Ensuring a safe, compliant service with is delivered with a focus on high-quality person-centred care.
- ensuring that the care delivery team is well-supported to ensure that a high-quality client focused service is delivered.
- Monitor quality standards and ensure that they are continually improved, and clinical outcomes are recorded and monitoring
- Identify training needs and implement training plans
- Ensure that CQC and NMC requirements are being met
- Report any safeguarding
The Successful Candidate
- This Clinical Lead / Clinical Service Manager post will suit a Registered Nurse (RGN) who is committed to delivering high standards and care and nursing and can lead others to do the same
- You’ll be passionate about supporting older adults
- It’s ESSENTIAL that you are a qualified Nurse with active pin. We may consider an RMN who has clinical skills and has worked in a general nursing home before.
- You’ll have excellent organisational and planning skills
Interested? To be considered for the Clinical Service Manager / Clinical Lead role please click apply to send your CV to Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org an for more information call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.