- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Clinical Lead Nurse
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 + benefits package
Location: Stoke on Trent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead/ Senior Nurse to join a modern, purpose built dementia care home in Stoke on Trent.
The role is based in a purpose built care home which provides services to older adults with dementia needs. You will assist the Registered Manager with the day to day management of the home as well as providing safe and effective nursing care.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Clinical Lead Nurse including:
- Formulate monitor and review residents plans of care; participate and when required take a lead in ‘Person Centred Planning’ meetings
- Together with the Registered Manager provide effective, positive leadership to the staff team and respond appropriately to any concerns or problems raised
- Assist the Registered Manager in the performance management and conduct of team members and where necessary assist in any disciplinary investigation or process
- Lead, monitor and co-ordinate the activities of the staff team in the delivery of high quality, person centred services to residents in accordance with their plans of care and the organisation’s Quality Assurance Framework.
- In the absence of the Registered Manager undertake the full range of the Registered Manager’s duties.
The successful candidate will be a qualified nurse with experience in a dementia care setting. You will ideally have some management experience and you will have excellent knowledge of CQC regulations.
A not for profit housing and care provider whose services include care homes, supported housing and domiciliary care. Their aim is to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us