- £12 - £20 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is opening a new a unit within their nursing home and as a result are recruiting for a number of positions. Weve got 2 x Clinical Lead / Unit Manager posts, 2 x Staff nurse roles and a Senior Night Nurse. The Home is based in Warminster, Wiltshire and the rates of pay are flexible and dependent on experience – as a minimum we’re looking at £12 per hour for staff nurses and £15 per hour for clinical leads, but my client is willing to negotiate higher rates of pay for candidates with considerable experience
- To ensure that comprehensive nursing assessment is carried out for all assigned residents to identify individual care needs with respect to age, spirituality, culture, ethnicity and gender.
- To ensure that each allocated resident has a comprehensive, clear and up-to-date plan of care with specified objectives designed to meet the individual’s identified care needs.
- To ensure the appropriate involvement of resident, relatives and significant others in the formulation and implementation of care plans, while respecting the wishes and autonomy of the individual within your care.
- To ensure that clear effective communication occurs, with the person identified as the main carer or appropriate contact for each resident in your care.
- To implement care plans for assigned residents to meet the individual’s identified care needs. To ensure that the care given is regularly and thoroughly evaluated against the identified care objectives in order that the effectiveness of care plans can be maintained.
- To ensure, through supervision and shift management, that junior staff implement care plans to a high standard
- Through supervised practice consolidate theoretical knowledge into sound clinical practice.
- To ensure the promotion of safety, privacy and dignity.
- To ensure the wellbeing and interests of clients, staff and visitors to the home.
- To report and act upon directives received from senior management.
In Addition Clinical Leads will have the responsibility of managing 2 units whilst on shift, totalling 30 beds.
- You’ll be a Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, or RNLD with clinical skills. You’ll need a current NMC pin too.
- Ideally you’ll have worked in a nursing home environment before
- For the clinical Lead role, you’ll need experience of supervising staff and managing a unit and have strong leadership skills, and excellent written communication
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call 0121 362 2318 firstname.lastname@example.org