- £13 - £15 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m recruiting for a Clinical Lead for a my client who own a number of luxurious nursing homes, and a have a strong emphasis on the quality of care that its provided for their residents . The home is based in Warminster, Wiltshire and the rates of pay are flexible and dependent on experience but are circa £13 – £15 per hour. You may have worked as a Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse or Unit Manager previously and it’s essential that you are a qualified nurse (RGN).
As the Clinical lead you’ll have the responsibility of the managing 2 unit’s with a large nursing home, you’ll oversee the delivery of nursing and care to 30 residents.
- Establish good personal relationships with residents and their families.
- Ensure accurate record keeping in relation to the care of all residents.
- Ensure that the day to day running of the care aspects of the care home accords with management policies, quality systems and to ensure compliance with statutory requirements (eg the care services act 2014).
- Maintain and promote relationships with gps, nursing and medical contacts in the local community.
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the care home in all areas. To undertake on-call requirements as agreed with the home manager.
- Roster staff efficiently and cost effectively ensuring residents’ needs and statutory requirements are met.
- Participate in the induction programmes for all new staff. Work with care assistants; assist with supervision, encouraging them to be kind, efficient, courteous and observant carers at all times.
- You’ll be a Registered Nurse RGN with a current PIN
- You’ll need experience of supervising staff and managing a unit and have strong leadership skills and excellent written communication
- Ideally you’ll have worked in a nursing home environment before
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us