- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead
Field based covering Kidderminster, Stourbridge & Surrounding
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Full Time, Permanent
I am currently looking for an experienced Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager to take on this unique and exciting opportunity working in a Deputy Manager capacity, predominantly based at a Nursing home in Kidderminster, but also providing relief cover for other nursing homes within the vicinity. This is a perfect opportunity for a qualified Nurse who is keen to develop their managerial skills and experience in a multi-site role. A company car will be provided.
You will be passionate about delivering nursing care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company that in return offer ongoing personal development, fantastic career opportunities and are dedicated to developing their employees.
The position will be working for a well-established, forward thinking and growing organisation who have a number of excellent care and nursing homes. You will be responsible for the leadership of
dedicated teams of nursing staff at a selection of nursing homes within the area. You will be joining a company that offer a long term career with ongoing job prospects and personal development. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring exceptional clinical standards are maintained at each site
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications
- Working with and developing nursing staff and ensuring they are fully compliant and all training is fully up to date
- Working closely with the Registered Managers at each site
- Adhering to CQC and Clinical regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting when required
The ideal candidate must have a current NMC PIN as well as some leadership/managerial experience. You will be keen to develop within your own career and be willing to take on a role that involves Multi-Site management.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this position.
You will be a confident leader with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us