- £42000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Bury St. Edmunds
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum based on experience
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Manager who is nurse qualified (RGN) to oversee and provide clinical guidance to 6 nursing homes within the Suffolk area
These elderly nursing home offers 24 hour care and nursing support to their residents. This particular client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Clinical Manager you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
- Ability to troubleshoot in under achieving homes to ensure compliance (where necessary performing as an interim manager)
- Deliver training
- Complete quality audits across 6 services monthly
- Develop and amend clinical policies
- Provide support to the 6 registered managers within the group
- Investigate complaints and take the suitable action required
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- We’re looking for a nurse qualified manager who has experience of managing elderly nursing homes.
- Qualification in dementia support essential
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment you will provide hands on care where required.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Nurse Manager, Regional Manager , Clinical Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manager or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.