Our client, a leading software house providing business management applications for legal firms, is currently looking to recruit a Cloud Engineer. You would play a key role as the company grows and scales to offer meaningful contribution to all exciting efforts in the Azure Cloud, working to consolidate DevOps responsibilities across multiple products.
Offering a salary of up to £60,000 dependent on experience plus benefits including medical / dental cover, income protection, pension scheme, plus a season ticket loan scheme, this is a great chance for a Cloud / SysOps specialist with a passion for computing and software solutions to join a fast-moving and ambitious business.
This role could be based in the company’s City of London office or could be home-based if you live further afield. If you are home based, you might occasionally need to visit from the London office for meetings, training etc.
As Cloud Engineer you would assist and sometimes lead the architecture, solution design, implementation, and/or support of Cloud Products and offerings, at times serve as a consultant and trusted advisor to Senior Management.
Key responsibilities to include…
– Providing technical insight and contribution in the development of highly significant products and offerings, operations & automation
– Prioritising workload, while offering assistance and mentorship as needed
– Cost management through architecture insight and operational oversight
– Managing security posture, findings and remediation
– Maintaining monitoring, alerting, and responsiveness of addressing alerts
You would be expected to bring existing industry knowledge and best practices to implement and improve the security and compliance posture at scale for the products across the organization.
– Experience in a Cloud/SysOps role, proficiency in PowerShell and Azure required
– Experience with Microsoft/Windows workloads (e.g. – Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server, etc.)
– Experience with .NET app infrastructure and operations
– DevOps and CI/CD tools experience preferred (e.g. – Azure DevOps, TFS, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
– Good understanding of software development lifecycle.
– Excellent communication skills, able to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment
– Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong problem-solving skills.
The business you’ll be working for is a leading global provider of business management software for law and professional services firms. They are committed to fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Cloud Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.