We’re looking for a CNC Programmer to work for our client.
They are a leading, independent manufacturer of specialist components.
If you can demonstrate experience of operating and programming CNC milling machines then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Running the machine shop of a small batch components manufacturer. This will encompass running the mils and lathes (including the tooling & fixtures side of things) through to final manufacturer / first off’ inspection
– Setting up, programming an operating a 3 axis hurco mill
– Offline programming encompassing indieCAM, fusion 360 etc
– Additional operation of various kit such as saws, drills and lathes
– Experience of operating and programming CNC milling machines
– A good working knowledge of hurco conversational programming
– Additional knowledge of offline programming (indieCAM, fusion 360 etc)
– The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
– Willing to use your initiative and demonstrate your flair in problem solving situations
– Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Think that this CNC Programmer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.