We’re looking for a Collections Agent to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider. You would join their Credit Control Department, based out of Trafford Park.
This is a 3-month fixed term contract initially (may be extended) and individuals must be able to start immediately and commute easily to Trafford Park. You will need previous experience working in a dedicated credit control position and/or experience call handling to a high standard in a high-volume environment.
If that’s you, and you can start immediately, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As Collections Agent you will be required to take ownership of your own ledger ensuring that all due invoices are paid according to contractual terms and the company’s Credit Policy. You will proactively chase customers for invoices that are due and where there is a deviation from policy, ensuring the necessary steps have been taken to recover the aged debt, driving a detailed resolution plan. You will also need to liaise with the sales, service, operations and regional branches on a regular basis ensuring that procedures and policies are adhered to, considered and implemented appropriately. Additionally you may be requested to provide ad-hoc reports to management when required.
– Experience working in a credit control / collections position or as part of a high-volume contact centre
– The ability to remain calm when under pressure
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and professional telephone manner
– The ability to treat all clients and colleagues in a fair and appropriate manner
– Proactive approach, organised and efficient
– Ability to grasp knowledge quickly as well as work independently
– Must be able to start immediately
Basic salary: Salary up to £23,000 pro rata for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Collections Agent role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.