- £25000 - £30000 per month
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Commercial Catering Engineer
London (Within the M25)
Up to £30k (OTE c£36k) overtime, van and benefits.
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to carry out service (PPM) and reactive repairs to gas and electrical catering equipment for our clients based across Central London. The successful Commercial Catering Engineer will have fantastic opportunities for both training and career progression within this UK leader in the commercial catering equipment sector. Salary is generous, but will be dependent on experience.
Commercial Catering Engineer duties will include: –
• Planned & Reactive maintenance (combis, ranges, fryers, grills, microwaves, Blenders dishwashers etc.)
• Repair to manufacturers specification
• Perform diagnostics and fault finding
• Work on a call out rota (1 in 3)
• Complete electronic paperwork
• Complete onsite risk assessments
• Maintain vehicle stock levels
The successful Commercial Catering Engineer will have: –
• Current COMCAT 1, 2, 3 qualifications (5 would be an added bonus)
• CCCN1 or CODC1
• Experience of reactive maintenance / breakdown
• Good diagnostic/problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Clean current driving licence
• A strong background within the commercial catering equipment sector.
My client has been trading for over 20 years in the commercial kitchen industry and provide a long list of services including repair, installation, maintenance and sales of a variety of equipment you will find in commercial kitchens.
There is a genuine progression path into sales management here so if you are someone who is looking an opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply!
Here at Coburg Banks I specialise in recruitment for engineering sector and if this role is not for you please still send me your CV as it may be of interest for other positions.