- £30000 - £37000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Oil and Gas
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Commercial Gas Engineer (Field Based)
£30,000 – £37,000 per annum plus overtime, call-out bonus, fully expensed van, phone, tablet and uniform.
Our client is an established and successful commercial building maintenance company. Due to the expansion of an existing contract, to provide maintenance services on a national basis, they are now seeking to appoint a number of Commercial Gas Engineers to work nationwide.
The company is a highly regarded employer with an excellent reputation and long serving staff. They offer a competitive salary and an industry leading benefits package including overtime pay, private health care, a fully expensed van, phone, and uniform.
The duties of a Commercial Gas Engineer will include:
· Carrying out installations, maintenance Inspections and servicing of various HVAC products such as oil heaters, LPG equipment and air conditioning systems.
· Attending reactive, diagnostic and repair calls to gas appliances and plant.
· Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry/client requirements.
· Estimating labour requirements for repairs to enable quotations to be generated.
· Liaising with suppliers to obtain part information/costs.
The ideal Commercial Gas Engineer will………
· Be an experienced Commercial Gas Heating Service Engineer with good diagnostic/repair skills.
· Hold or have held, commercial gas qualifications such as COCN1 – CIGA1 – CORT1 – ICPN1 – TPCP1 – TPCP1A .
· Have experience/knowledge of Oil & LPG appliances
· Ideally have experience/knowledge of electrical/controls and commercial plumbing installations
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of a wide range of commercial gas heating installations and systems.
· Have a proactive approach to problem solving, excellent communication skills and a full driving licence.
This client is a privately owned business that has grown from strength to strength and has a number of prestigious blue chip clients. As a company, they employ the most skilled, qualified and experienced engineers to deliver our services to a global market and have established ourselves as HVAC Market Leaders over the past twenty-five years.
There is a genuine progression path into sales management here so if you are someone who is looking an opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply!
Here at Coburg Banks I specialise in recruitment for engineering sector and if this role is not for you please still send me your CV as it may be of interest for other positions.