- £30000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Commercial Heating Engineer (Field Based)
Up to £36k + fully expensed van, phone
Due to the expansion of an existing contract A leading heating,, ventilation and air conditioning installation and maintenance company are now seeking to appoint a number of Commercial Heating Engineers to work nationwide.
The company is a highly regarded employer with an excellent reputation and long serving staff. They offer a competitive salary and an industry leading benefits package including, a fully expensed van, phone, and uniform.
Your duties will include:
· Carrying out installations, maintenance inspections and servicing of various HVAC products such as gas and oil heaters and LPG equipment
· Attending Reactive, Diagnostic and Repair calls to gas appliances and plant.
· Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry/client requirements.
· Estimating labour requirements for repairs to enable quotations to be generated.
· Liaising with suppliers to obtain part information
Experience & Competencies required:
· Applicants must be an experienced Commercial Heating Service Engineer with good diagnostic/repair skills.
· Applicants must hold or have held, commercial gas qualifications such as COCN1 – CIGA1 – CORT1 – ICPN1 – TPCP1 – TPCP1A .
· Experience/knowledge of Oil & LPG appliances is essential.
· Experience/knowledge of electrical/controls and commercial plumbing installations would be an advantage.
· A thorough knowledge of a wide range of commercial gas heating installations and systems is paramount.
· A proactive approach to problem solving.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Full Driving Licence.
This client is a privately owned business has grown from strength to strength and has a number of prestigious blue chip clients. As a company, they employ the most skilled, qualified and experienced engineers to deliver our services to a global market and have established themselves as HVAC Market Leaders over the past twenty-five years.
Here at Coburg Banks I specialise in recruitment for engineering sector and if this role is not for you please still send me your CV as it may be of interest for other positions.