Technical & Commercial Operations Manager (Security Systems)
£31,000 + Vehicle + Pension
A well-established security systems distributer due to steady growth is now looking for an experienced Commercial Operations Manager to help in the day-to-day running of the business. The company provide a range of CCTV systems, Tagging systems and also labelling. They provide these products into the retail industry and have done successfully since 2000.
This role will require you to do the following…
- Technical site surveys
- Organising and supporting installations
- Co-ordination with client property teams (shop fitters & electrical contractors)
- Organising and vetting the subcontracting team with quality checks and progress reports.
- You will also assist the MD with customer proposals.
You will need the following experience…
- Track record of installation of CCTV and Tagging Systems in Retail (Hardware and Software).
- Skills in project management, high ability to manage tight budgets and achieve installation and operational efficiency while maintaining the high installation standards.
- High organised, self-managed, commercially minded, can do attitude/hands on , ethical strong attention to detail.
- Plus Knowledge in CCTV : Pelco systems, Electronic article surveillance: AM & RF
Basic Salary £31,000
(Increasing to £35,000 after initial probation period of 6 months when objectives achieved)
Performance bonus of up to £5,000
Holidays 20 days (Increasing to 24 after 12 months)
Health Care (*)a Employee & immediate family. Currently BUPA
Pension Scheme (*) Company contributed
Car Branded company van
Mobile Phone and Laptop Provided