Are you an empathetic and enthusiastic individual looking to make a difference?
If so then you could be perfect for my client. They’re looking to recruit Care Assistants to support the elderly to continue living as independently as possible in their own homes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue a career in a rewarding sector where your day to day work makes a difference.
As the Care Assistant you will be primarily responsible for travelling to client’s homes supporting them with various duties dependent on their needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating
- Light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming
- Socialising and companionship
- Helping with accessing the community for appointments or activities
- Prompting or supporting with medication needs
The Care Assistant role is field based, and opportunities can be available in Hinckley, Earl Shilton and Lutterworth.
To be considered for the Care Assistant role, you will ideally possess direct experience of providing care or support to someone in need.
In addition, it’s essential that you are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Hold a desire to help people
- A car driver with access to vehicle
- Hourly rate £8.60 – £9.00 with increase after probation
Shifts are flexible depending on your availability but operate between the hours of 6.30am – 10.30pm
- Full training including funded care certificate and qualifications
- Travel time paid and mileage allowance
- Flexible working contracts including fulltime, part time – all guaranteed hours
- Promotion opportunities
A small, family-feel, supportive agency, looking to provide excellent care within the Leicestershire area.
Think that the Care Assistant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for the Care Assistant position if you have a background as any of the following: Support Worker, Carer, Care Supervisor, Care Giver, Care Worker.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.