- £18000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently looking to recruit a community Care Coordinator for a leading health and social care provider who specialise in children and adults within secure services based in East Midlands.
- To set up and maintain community care packages, from the initial enquiry, negotiating rates, to overseeing the package.
- To contribute to activities in order to develop the business, eg. New leads, sales calls, attending conferences liaising with professionals.
- To set regular visits to clients to discuss any issues in relation to care packages that you oversee.
- To be responsible for your own case load of clients to ensure care runs smoothly, dealing with issues as they arise.
- Responsible for devising staff rotas. Undertaking risk assessments and writing care plans.
- To be an effective communicator at all levels, both within and outside of the business.
- To help drive a team and motivate through working example and build a strong rapport.
- To travel to areas outside Nottingham in order to meet with new clients.
- To perform on call duties on a rotational system, 1 in 7, weekend time only.
- You will have experience of working with one of the following, LD, autism, mental health or forensic.
- You will hold an NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- You must have a full driving license and be prepared to travel on motorways.
- You will be a great problem solver and enjoy managing your work load.
Interested? If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply now, or call Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us