- £10.20 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Community Carers/Care Workers
Excellent rates of pay – from £10.20 per hour
Exeter and surrounding areas
Flexible Hours – Full or Part Time
My client are on the lookout for their next new recruit; They are seeking innovative, passionate and dedicated Community Carers (or ‘Selectable Superheroes’ as they like to say!) to join their existing team of ‘Selectables’ – A well-established team of care staff who work closely together for a new, personal care provider who strive to provide high standards of care with a simple, but powerful philosophy, ‘My life, my way’ which outlines their belief that everyone should receive tailor-made support completely dedicated to his or her needs.
As well as forming part of a unique, ‘Select’ brand of community carers, you will also enjoy all of the following benefits;
- A full induction program, paid for by the employer as well as a Superhero Branded uniform (Don’t worry – Superhero capes are NOT required!)
- You will be guaranteed hours and will have the luxury of flexible shifts; weekdays, evenings and weekends (full or part time)
- Excellent rates of pay – from £10.20 per hour and double time for Bank Holidays
- Mileage is paid by the employer at 30p per mile
- Every employee can join the company pension scheme which including employer contributions as well as receiving over 5 weeks paid holiday a year
- My client offer a clear career pathway and invest heavily in excellent training to encourage progression including NVQ and QCF Qualifications
- You will be recognised for your hard work and commitment with awards given for the carer of the month and the carer of the year
The ‘Selectable’ Community Carers have a big impact on their clients’ lives and you if ‘Selected’ you will be provided with all the support, training and time you need to provide the highest levels of care to their ‘Selection’ of wonderful clients.
There are positions available in the Exeter area, including the Exe-Valley, Tiverton and Cullompton.
My client require Community Carers to help provide their innovative and empowering Homecare provision. They are looking for ‘Select’, passionate and intuitive carers, who truly value the people they support offering them the best quality of life. Duties will include;
- Visiting clients in their own homes and delivering person centered care
- Working closely with clients, their families, colleagues and management to ensure best quality and best practice
- Participating in ongoing training to further yourself in your care career
- A valid driving licence and own vehicle are essential for this post.
This post is subject to a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Interested in becoming a ‘Selectable Superhero’? Apply today by clicking ‘apply here’.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us