- £34000 - £39000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West End
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse to manage and coordinate clinical activities within designated branches or for specific clients across a variety of Home Care services; which will include clients with complex needs, domiciliary care, and nursing settings.
As a Community Sister you will be managing clinical activity across
services in the specified area.
• To ensure a high quality, professional and compliant service.
• To work closely with branch and field teams to identify opportunities to work effectively in staffing existing and new packages of care.
• To help increase profitability through the efficient use of staffing resources, supporting the branch nurse team to meet the needs of the business. To understand and prioritise activities across a number of branches ensuring the progress of new business assessment and implementation is not hindered unnecessarily.
• Work within current legislation and adhere to company policies.
• To embrace the company vision and values and Sustain Abilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
• Maintain own professional development and registration with NMC. Maintain appropriate knowledge base to meet the needs of the clients being managed.
• To ensure that all professional practice is evidenced based and adheres to the principles of clinical governance.
• To be accountable for designated complex care packages and as appropriate within the needs of the business support complex care packages within the wider network.
• To undertake clinical client assessments and develop appropriate care plans that fully meets the identified needs.
• To undertake regular reviews of client care plan and risk assessments to ensure that the care plan reflects the current care needs of that client and meets legislative, company and clinical requirements.
You will be RGN qualified with an active NMC Pin and possess the following skills / attributes:
• Minimum of 4 years post qualified.
• A recent complex care background is essential.
• Having been in a supervisory role within the last five years would be an added advantage.
• Mentorship & Learning and Development experience is desirable but not essential.
• Dual qualification (Adults and Paediatrics) would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Clear awareness of current best practice guidelines and safe clinical practice.
• Should have an ability to prioritise workload.
• Computer literate.
• Should have the qualities to build, and enhance relationships with Complex Care Clients, Case Managers, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Hospitals.
• Travelling is part of the role, so good all round organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work well with fellow peers is essential.
• Hours are general office hours but the successful candidate will need to be flexible with hours to meet the business needs, hours may be unsociable.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please contact Kelly on 01213622315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us