Due to expansion our client is urgently seeking both newly qualified and experienced Nurses to work in the community of Hounslow, providing nursing care to patients in their own homes.
Hourly rate: £21-£29 p/h (dependent on experience) plus £10 bonus for shifts taken at short notice.
Benefits: You will accrue holiday pay. Free DBS.
Incentives: Free spa day for those who demonstrate excellent practice. £200 referral payment for qualified community nurses.
The company has an excellent reputation within London. It has been established for over 20 years and is growing.
The successful Nurse candidates will be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team.
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care.
- Be reliable, hardworking and flexible.
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work.
- Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply if they have a minimum 6 months experience of working in the UK
- CAR DRIVER PREFERABLE and hold a VALID PIN NUMBER.
Shifts are available Monday – Friday for Nurses who want to full time work or just ad hoc shifts to fit around other commitments. Successful Nurse candidates can start ASAP.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us