Complex Care Manager needed for community services based in Wolverhampton. Salary up to £30K dependent on experience and qualifications.
Our client provides community support to people living in their own homes. This includes general domiciliary support and a complex care service.
This role is to manage the day to day running of the complex care packages. These packages can be to support conditions such as Parkinson’s, dementia, multiple sclerosis or acquired brain injuries.
As the Complex Care Manager, you will:
- Ensure policies and procedures are updated and robust
- Be a positive voice for the service by communicating with service users and their families in a dignified and person-centred way
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the service
- Continually and actively find new customers for the business
- Support with staff management, recruitment and staff supervisions
- Complete care plans, risk assessments and initial assessments
To be considered for the Complex Care Manager you will need:
- NVQ / QCF level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Extensive knowledge and experience with complex care, this can be within domiciliary or residential care
- To be ambitious and looking for future progression
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.