We’re looking for a talented Compliance Officer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of leading compliance, quality assurance or service development.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Compliance Officer you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that regulatory and contractual standards are being met across the organisation and that the supported living and domiciliary services are striving to deliver outstanding care.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Providing an independent oversight of the services compliance against KLOE’s, LA, specifications and the companies own expectations
- Assisting the operational management to consistently deliver high quality care
- Ensuring policies and procedures are updated and robust
- Reviewing reports of accidents, incidents and near misses and work with HR & training teams to ensure any appropriate actions are taken to minimise risk of reoccurrence
- To prepare Action Plans and complete PIR’s in relation to CQC compliance reports and compliance actions.
The ideal candidate for this Compliance Officer role will have relevant experience of leading compliance, quality assurance or service development.
You’ll also need experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of quality assurance, compliance and risk management.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- Extensive experience within social care, ideally supported living with good understanding of learning disabilities
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management or equivalent
- Good knowledge of CQC, health & social care act, dols and mental capacity act
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Proactive and enthused to help shape an outstanding future for the services
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Confident to work on your own initiative
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
Basic salary: £33,000 per annum
They are an employee-owned company with a ‘people before profit’ ethos and a strong commitment to partnership working for the benefit of all stakeholders and to helping with the regeneration of local communities and the local economy.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Compliance Officer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.