- £14 - £14.90 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Clinical Compliance Officer
Part Time – 24 hours per week over 3 days
£14.90 per hour,
A position has become available for a Clinical Compliance Officer to join a care group on a part time, permanent basis.
The role is based in a care home group who specialise in the care of vulnerable adults in a range of nursing homes, care homes and supported living schemes. They provide care for service users with varying needs including autism, dementia, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour. The high standard of care enables optimum conditions for the physical health and psychological wellbeing of the individuals and enhances the quality of their lives. This position is pivotal to ensure that the organisation continues to maintain its excellent reputation for delivering quality care.
There are many duties involved in the role of Compliance Officer including:
- Supporting the group’s governance lead in the delivery of strategies and policies
- Monitor compliance with CQC Essential Standards and oversee the implementation of improvements to ensure compliance is achieved.
- Attend CQC or commissioning meetings and inspections
- Work with Home Managers to a establish a robust feedback system
- Co-ordinate and manage accident and incident data
- Support the Home Manager to identify governance issues in relation to staff, service users and the company
- Monitor compliance with the company training programme
The successful candidate will be an experienced compliance officer with a healthcare background. You must be able to establish good relationships with external and external colleagues and be able to work independently when required.
The company was established with a very clear purpose to develop services which would exceed quality and current standards. This includes providing the best environments, with highly trained and supported staff who can deliver the best package of care to our patients. They have 5 residential homes as well as a supported living and domiciliary service.
This position will be suitable for: Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Clinical Compliance Officer
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered
My contact details are:
0121 362 2314