- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Continuous Improvement Consultant – Food Manufacturing
Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire
Salary up to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
A wholly owned subsidiary of a leading supermarket chain is currently looking to recruit a number of talented and accomplished Continuous Improvement Consultants, tasked with driving improvement and delivering savings across the business over the next two years.
Over the past year the company have been working in partnerships with Consultants and have undergone a large change programme which has delivered over £15m worth of savings through identifying opportunities and efficiencies within their Produce business. You would be responsible for continuing this good work, driving further improvement across the company’s 7 sites in an effort to help double our £1.9bn turnover over the next two years.
Working as a Continuous Improvement Lead you will be accountable for;
– Identifying new initiatives and subsequently building your own Project Plan with Key Stakeholders, Milestones and Interdependencies, which will deliver £0.3m-£1m incremental improvement within business streams
– Managing your own work stream, mitigating issues as they happen and if necessary escalating to the Harvest Programme Manager
– Facilitating presentations and workshops to achieve consensus on contentious issues
– Ensuring key stakeholders are engaged using the right channel and at the right time
– Effective data analysis and production of information to influence change
– Personally finding solutions or engaging with others who have the right skills to solve the problem
– Providing timely and insightful updates on work stream progress to relevant departments
We are seeking;
– Ambitious individuals who want to influence and shape our business
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, someone who has the ability to tailor their approach to each situation
– A confident, professional, tenacious yet approachable individual
– Proven knowledge and understanding of organisational development and continuous improvement
– An ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to senior level either internally or externally
– Excellent organisational skills able to balance numerous projects at any one time.
– A Project Management qualification would be a distinct advantage
– Someone with strong commercial acumen.
– An ability to deal with ambiguity and respond to change promptly
– Flexible approach to travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, innovative and organised colleagues already living the company’s values. In return you will receive an intensive development programme; inclusive of 15 days of training within your first year; a competitive salary and benefits package; and above all the opportunity to shape the way a leading business operates.
To apply for the Continuous Improvement Consultant role please send us a CV quoting reference IPL35.