- £300 - £350 per day
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Contract Automated Tester
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Duration: 3 Months
Rate: £300 to £350 per day
We are looking for an experienced automated test professional with experience of working in an Agile environment to join their front end web development team for an initial period of 3 months.
They have recently implemented a Selenium/PHPUnit automation framework and need help to define the Automation testing procedures.
Key experience required
You will need commercial Automation experience ideally within Selenium WD however other’s will also be considered such as: Cucumber, BugBuster, Codeception etc.
You will also need to have the following experience:
- Agile testing experience
- Web testing
- SQL knowledge to validate completeness, integrity and accuracy of data on the backend
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise day to day workload
- Testing of new and legacy code of a web site, including back end databases, front end design and functionality, usability and interaction design
- User Story refinement to understand requirements, identify acceptance criteria and testing scope
- Design and develop automation test suite using Selenium/PHPUnit. The automation test suite will include sanity, acceptance criteria and regression tests
- Participate in Agile practices (Stand ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives)
- Exploratory testing when required
- Preparation and maintenance of any required test data
- Track, plan and co-ordinate incidents, bugs and enhancements – which includes identifying, investigating and, where appropriate, escalating any issues so they are resolved in a timely manner
- Working closely with the development team to resolve issues
- Own the quality of assigned User Stories
- Help define and establish methodologies, processes, and best practices
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us