Role: Contract Azure Infrastructure Engineer – Home basedDay Rate: £475 to £500 per dayDuration: 3 months
Do you have strong experience with Azure cloud infrastructure services?
We’re looking for a talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work for our client.
They want to find someone with demonstrable experience of back-office applications and their design, including extension and expansion through integrations.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer role is home-based. You will be primarily accountable for the design and deployment of azure-based infrastructure solutions to help ongoing business aims.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Leading and deploying enterprise level cloud infrastructure solutions to achieve delivery of business goals
– Ensuring the company designs an appropriate architecture, in association with development, infrastructure, security, databases, testing and the business
– Employing IaC to automate architecture wherever possible, via terraform
The ideal person for this Cloud Infrastructure Engineer role will have relevant experience of back-office applications and their design, including extension and expansion through integrations.
You’ll also need experience of Azure cloud infrastructure services including but not limited to AKS, app services, application gateways, Azure cognitive services, event grid, virtual machines and networking.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of DevOps environments, scripting and automation (infrastructure as code), with skills in terraform, docker, Kubernetes and helm.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Source and version control tools, Azure DevOps
– Knowledge of SQL database automation and automation tools, Redgate SQL suite
– Knowledge of the design for secure and maintainable web sites and web service applications, in a SOA environment
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.