- £450 - £480 per day
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Job Title: Contract Business Analyst (Digital/Retail)
Day Rate: £450 to £480 per day
Duration: 8 weeks
A highly reputable and widely renowned FTSE 250 company headquartered near Central Birmingham within easy walking distance from New Street and Moor Street stations is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their flourishing IT team during some of their multi-million pound project rollouts.
Are you a qualified Business Analyst with first-hand experience of delivering digital/retail projects? Do you have a good understanding of Digital platforms? Why not apply to become a part of one of the UK’s most sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
The Role Requirements:
Your main focus will be part of the team delivering the Customer Experience strategic initiatives and enhancement workstream. It is a very exciting time to join the team with considerable investment in the IT team to deliver multiple work streams in 2017.
- Agile experience preferred
- Ideally, 7 + years’ experience of working as a seasoned Business Analyst
- Experience of working in an eCommerce environment
- Ability to work well within a dedicated team and utilise internal resource
- Ability to work with and contribute to the company’s desire to launch new products and enhance the Manage my Booking features of the website
- Experience of retail/travel sector (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with multiple stakeholders to draw out MoSCoW requirements
- Confident and bright
- Hands on, self-starter required
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us