- £27000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Design and Creative
- Job Ref:
Due to expansion, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced Contracts Controller
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions, offering great support and career prospects
- £27,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car/Lap Top and Mobile
- 33 Days Holiday inc all Statutory Days
- Work saver pension
- Life Assurance
As an experienced Contracts Controller you will be managing a range of different sized projects from order stage through to completion and your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the highest levels of on site health & safety
- Drive Project costs to improve on time delivery and budget
- Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide technical design of product and project management of contracts in support of the field sales force. Close attention to detail to eliminate potential errors and omissions.
- Support sales with quotation/orders, primarily for design, including loads, sizes, application and timescales and liaising with customers.
- Creating drawings for quotation, order/approval, and installation and preparing layouts, specifications and bills of materials. Identifying possible opportunities for improved design.
- SAP purchasing and installation review.
- Conducting site surveys.
The successful Contracts Controller must have had previous worked as a project management and have Design Experience, ideally within the Storage Solutions sector, and previously worked on similar projects across the UK.
Additionally you will:
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as extensive travel / overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work under own initiative.
- Possess good time management skills as each project manager is expected to run with a number of contracts at any one time.
- Drawing capabilities within 2D, 3D AutoCAD
- Be a confident user of MS Project, SAP, Speed, CRM, Excel and Outlook
- Site survey trained, site installation training and site meetings experience
- Be fully conversant with CDM regulations 2015
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
- Ideally have IOSH, CSCS, CDM Regulations 2015
- HNC or equivalent
- Have a full driving licence.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.