- £27000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced Contracts Controller
As an experienced Contracts Controller you will be managing a range of different sized projects from order stage through to completion and your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and maintain the highest levels of on site health & safety
• Drive Project costs to improve on time delivery and budget
• Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide technical design of product and project management of contracts in support of the field sales force. Close attention to detail to eliminate potential errors and omissions.
• Support sales with quotation/orders, primarily for design, including loads, sizes, application and timescales and liaising with customers.
• Creating drawings for quotation, order/approval, and installation and preparing layouts, specifications and bills of materials. Identifying possible opportunities for improved design.
• SAP purchasing and installation review.
• Conducting site surveys.
The successful Contracts Controller must have had previous worked as a project management and have Design Experience, ideally within the Storage Solutions sector, and previously worked on similar projects across the UK.
Additionally you will:
• Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as extensive travel / overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work under own initiative.
• Possess good time management skills as each project manager is expected to run with a number of contracts at any one time.
• Drawing capabilities within 2D, 3D AutoCAD
• Be a confident user of MS Project, SAP, Speed, CRM, Excel and Outlook
• Site survey trained, site installation training and site meetings experience
• Be fully conversant with CDM regulations 2015
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
• Ideally have IOSH, CSCS, CDM Regulations 2015
• HNC or equivalent
• Have a full driving licence.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions, offering great support and career prospects
• £27,000 Basic Salary
• Company Car/Lap Top and Mobile
• 33 Days Holiday inc all Statutory Days
• Work saver pension
• Life Assurance
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below