Job Title: Contract Cyber Security Project Manager
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Day Rate: £450 to £500 per day
Duration: 6 months
The IT Project Manager is a key role for the company during an exciting time of change, transformation and enablement of future critical projects.
The role will focus on the implementation of end to end security projects and initiatives.
You will have experience of managing projects in a fast-paced environment and a track record of delivering similar projects on-time and on-budget through effective project management.
You will have demonstratable cyber security project management experience, and a knowledge of cyber security concepts or security related initiatives.
You will support the IT Security and Compliance Lead in the delivery of the cyber security strategy through the delivery of defined key projects.
Key experience required:
- Cyber security project management within a fast-paced business
- Experience working in cyber security, delivering security projects or cyber security domain knowledge.
- Demonstratable experience of project management methodologies with a strong background in IT project management.
- We would expect you to be either Prince 2 or PMP qualified and live within commutable distance of Kettering.
- You will need to be immediately available or have no more than a two week notice period.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us