Job Title: Contract ERP Project Manager (Outside IR35)
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire (Remote and Office)
Day Rate: £500 per day
Duration: 6 months initially
We are looking for an experienced ERP project manager with extensive experience of ERP projects and RFP’s to work as part of a large digital transformation project for a household name.
The role has been assessed and falls outside of IR35.
The role will be a mix of remote and office.
Key experience required:
- Solid hands-on ERP project management experience.
- Experience in RFP’s
- Expertise and experience in implementing cloud-based ERP solutions
- A strong track record in the successful project management of ERP projects.
- Exceptional technical project management skills and the ability to apply different methodologies as required (SAFE / Agile (SCRUM) / Design Sprints)
- Experience in Manufacturing / FMCG is desired
- Project Management certifications
- Experience of both Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us