Day Rate: £350 to £375 per day
Duration: 3 months initially – likely extension to 6 months
The IT Project Manager is a key role for the company during an exciting time of change, and transformation business critical projects.
We are looking for an experienced project manager with at least 10 years experience of leading a broad range of IT projects ideally encompassing the delivery of business applications within an FMCG or manufacturing environment.
This role sits outside IR35 and we are looking for someone that can start immediately to within a maximum of two weeks.
Project management of a suite of defined IT Projects:
- Managing an application upgrade with a 3rd party vendor, including its design and successful implementation.
- Leadership of the Technical Change Programme involving delivery of a series of upgrades and enhancements within the Quality and Technical function.
- Overseeing the IT Workstream of the ‘Return to Office’ Project.
- Supporting the Tableau project initiative as part of the BI Strategy.
Key experience required:
- You will have managed projects in a fast-paced environment and a track record of managing application delivery projects.
- You will have experience of delivering both software application and release management projects
- You will understand and have experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- We would expect you to be Prince 2 qualified and live within commutable distance of Kettering.
An immediate start is available for this role. It will be fully remote until at least August and then one day per week in the office if required.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us