Job Title: Contract IT Technical Architect
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Day Rate: £450 to £500 per day
Duration: 9 months
As technical architect you will be responsible for, enterprise design, policies, standards and governance to ensure technology platforms meet the business (and customer) requirements.
You will have a broad technical knowledge that enables thought leadership and a high level of technical expertise to deliver fit for purpose solutions across multiple project/program and BAU engagements.
Key experience and exposure across VOIP telephony/collaboration platforms, data integration frameworks / middleware and cloud migration journeys (Private / Public / Hyperscale) are essential.
The experience required for the role would ideally be across all Infrastructure services (connectivity, collaboration, servers/storage and workplace), business applications (ERP & line of business), databases (RDBMS), integration architecture (SOA/APIs etc.) and business intelligence (data lakes / cubes etc.).
Key experience required:
We are looking for an experienced architect with strong architecture and design skills in telephony solutions, collaboration platforms and UC services with some of the following experience:
- In-depth knowledge of the full lifecycle delivery of services across a wide range of technologies
- Excellent understanding of architectural principles and patterns associated with system integration and data integration technologies.
- Extensive experience with common API and associated principles (Rest/Soap, JSON/XML, Stateless, Asynchronous).
- Strong architecture and design skills in areas such as Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), Extract Transform Load (ETL) or Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based technologies and the ability to assess and design services to gain leverage from such platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of development/design principles and lifecycles in relation to business applications and data management systems
- Strong experience of Architectural frameworks (TOGAF / ITIL / Agile Methodologies / UML)
We are looking for someone based within commutable distance of Kettering ideally with a notice period of no more than two weeks.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us