- £36000 - £44000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, a leading Construction company who specialise in quality New Build and Refurbishments are looking for a Contract Surveyor to join their existing successful team.
As an experienced Contract Surveyor you will have overall commercial responsibility for a number of contracts.
On a daily basis you will be
• Managing contracts ranging in values from £50,000 to £3,500.00
• Negotiating and placing sub contract orders for work
• Oversee/ Manage projects in line with budgets and time scales
• Submitting and agreeing interim valuations and close all final accounts
• Be responsible for full Budget and cost control of each project
• As part of your duties you will produce detailed contract Profit and Loss reports
As a successful Contract Surveyor
• You will possess good interpersonal skills
• Be able to work as a team or on your own initiative
• You will have previously worked for a medium sized contractor in a similar role
• You will possess high attention to detail and accuracy
• Have a full UK Driving Licence
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Construction and Refurbishments in Scotland offering great career prospects and the successful Contract Surveyor will have an overall package consisting of:
• 36,000 – £44,000 Salary
• Company Car or Car Allowance (£500 per month)
• 34 Days Holiday inc all Statutory Days
• Company Pension Scheme 9% Employer contribution – 5% employee contribution
• Life Assurance
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below