Due to continued growth, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager.
As an experienced Contracts Manager you will be managing a range of different sized projects from order stage through to completion and your responsibilities will include:
• Providing technical design of product and project management of contracts in support of the field sales force.
• Support sales with quotation/orders, primarily for design, including loads, sizes, application and timescales and liaising with customers.
• Creating drawings for quotation, order/approval, and installation and preparing layouts, specifications and bills of materials. Identifying possible opportunities for improved design.
• SAP purchasing and installation review.
• Conducting site surveys.
• Providing support and guidance for other level designers and sales personnel.
The successful Contracts Manager must have had previous worked as a project manager or cotracts manager and have design experience, ideally within the storage solutions sector.
Additionally you will:
• Possess good time management skills as each project manager is expected to run with a number of contracts at any one time.
• have drawing capabilities within 2D, 3D AutoCAD
• Be a confident user of MS Project, SAP, Speed, CRM, Excel and Outlook
• Be site survey trained, site installation training and site meetings experience
• Be fully conversant with CDM regulations 2015
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
• Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as extensive travel / overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work under own initiative
• Ideally have IOSH, CSCS, CDM Regulations 2015
• HNC or equivalent
• Have a full driving licence.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions offering great support and career prospects
As a successful Contracts Manager you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, a company car, pension and Life Assurance plus 33 Days Holiday.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on 0121 362 2309