- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is one of the leading suppliers and installers of raised access floors in the UK, due to continued success they are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager.
You will be managing a variety of Contracts in London and the South of the UK , and ideally you will live West London./M25 Corridor.
This is a great opportunity to join the already successful team and in return we offer:
- Basic Salary £40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
- £400.00 Monthly Car Allowance
- Company Pension
On a daily basis you will
Assist the Contracts Team in the management of works carried out for each individual contract.
- Procure and arrange delivery of all material orders.
- The sourcing of adequate and capable labour.
- The preparation and presentation of all required on-site documentation and plans
- The correct and satisfactory installation of all products.
- Snag free installation and on time completion to Clients requirements.
- Safe working environment for all employees
- Attend and organise site meetings
- You will be accountable to the Managing Surveyor, and you will be responsible to the Contracts Director
- Assist QHSE Manager with accident/incident investigation/reporting if/when required.
As and experienced Contracts Manger you will have previously worked in a similar role:
- Ideally you will have a Minimum of 3 years experince within the Retail Fit Out Sector and have experience in Floorings/ Office Fit Out / Internal Partitioning/ Ceilings
You will also posse the following qualifications
- NEBOSH General Certificate, Construction Degree, SMSTS, CSCS
- IT literate with sound working knowledge of windows and packages i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills via verbal, non-verbal and written correspondence i.e. letter/email.
- Team working skills and good listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills in confrontational situations and when dealing with difficult situations.
To be considered for this opportunity please click on the link below:
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.